At Keele we have a wide range of accommodation types to suit your needs. If you are eligible to apply for accommodation, you will receive an email with information about how to apply.

If you are a new undergraduate or postgraduate student you will have received an email with a link to the online accommodation application form.

Once you complete this you should receive an email confirmation of your room choices. Your accommodation offer will be emailed to you once your place at Keele is confirmed. When you receive this you will have 3 days in which to accept. Once you accept the offer you will need to make your advance payment of £450 by the deadline which is detailed in your accommodation offer.

Further information about living at Keele and our room types and prices is available on our Accommodation webpages.

Disabled students may request an early arrival. Just send an email to our team in Disability and Dyslexia Support if you would like to arrive early. Please note that any additional nights will incur a charge at your normal room rate.

If you will be living in campus Halls of Residence, you must complete the accommodation online induction before you arrive. You will find this on the Accommodation Portal.

The online induction contains all sorts of useful information and you will need to successfully complete this before you are issued with your room key. At the end of the induction you will find your Accommodation Boarding Pass – print this off so you can hand it in when you collect your keys. You should complete your Online Induction prior to your arrival at Keele.

Recru it networ is located in North Staffordshire, close to the town of Newcastle under Lyme. Many of our students already live in the local area prior to beginning their study at Keele, and some students also choose to live off campus in the local area.

Please take a look at more information about the local area and also our advice for living off campus.

Full-time students do not have to pay Council Tax. Therefore if you live in University Halls or a house where everyone is a full-time student, you shouldn’t receive a bill from the Council.

If you need to confirm that you are a student to your local council, you can obtain a Student Status letter from your eVision account or the Student Services Centre to provide to your council.

Please note: if you are resident in a house with someone who is not a full-time student, you may be liable for payment of a proportion of the Council Tax for that property. If you think you should be exempt but are still getting a bill,  Student Services or  in the Students’ Union for advice.

еще по теме

купить нарядное детское платье

Продать горох в Харьковской области