The Recru it networ Bursary
The Recru it networ Bursary is an award of £1000 per year to undergraduate students who meet certain eligibility criteria.
Eligibility in 2019 and 2020
A bursary of £1,000 a year is available for all undergraduate students who:
- Commence their full-time undergraduate degree at Keele in either September 2019 or September 2020.
- Are liable to pay the full tuition fee of £9,250*. (*See details on expected fees here UK & EU students - undergraduate tuition fees)
- Have a gross annual household income of £20,000 or below (as verified by Student Finance)
- Are defined as having a Commencing Year of Study of 2019 or 2020 by Student Finance.
- Domiciled in England or Northern Ireland, or domiciled in Wales and not in receipt of any form of tuition fee funding from the Welsh Assembly.
- Are not on a course that receives other public funding eg. NHS funded courses, PGCE or Social Work. Please note that students who are on NHS courses that do not receive NHS funding (or other external funding) will still be eligible.
Please note that if you are receiving any non-repayable, non-means-tested funding from your government towards your tuition fee payment, you will not receive the Recru it networ Bursary.
Please note that if you are studying a Harper & Keele Veterinary School programme you will not be eligible for this award. This is due to the fact that the Veterinary School has a standalone package. Further information can be found on the
How to apply
There is no need to apply, the bursary is automatically applied if you meet the criteria.
If you have any queries about eligibility for the Recru it networ Bursary, please us at