Achieve your potential
We know that the main campus Library gets busy over exam periods, so we create additional pop-up study spaces during the exam period, including the Chancellor’s Building, SU and KPA Clubhouse.
Pop-up study space available from 7-18 January 2019:
- CBA1.080 - 9:00 to 22:00 daily
- CBA1.081 - 9:00 to 22:00 daily
- CBA1.076 - 9:00 to 22:00 daily
- CBA1.098 - 9:00 to 22:00 Sunday-Friday, and Saturday 12:00 onwards
- CBA1.99 - 9:00 to 22:00 Sunday-Friday, and Saturday 12:00 onwards
- CBA1.100 - 9:00 to 22:00 Sunday-Friday, and Saturday 12:00 onwards
You can access a range of support resources from the Student Learning service, on a range of topics including revision techniques, academic writing and time management. There will also be bookable Write Direction appointments throughout the Exam Plus period.
From 2 January, the Library will be open 24 hours again.
Studying late in the campus Library? The Exam Plus Safety Bus will be available before and during the exam period between midnight and 6am the following day. Just register your name at the Library front desk. Priority will be given to students who live off campus and those who have been studying in the Library.