Supply chain development
Funded low carbon and smart energy consultancy services
Stopford Energy and Environment has been appointed by Recru it networ to provide multidisciplinary innovation, resource use efficiency, and business growth consultancy to 217 Staffordshire SMEs as part of the Smart Energy Network Demonstrator (SEND)* programme.
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Stopford Energy and Environment is offering 12 hours of fully-funded consultancy to SMEs within the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire region, designed to enable businesses to capitalise on growth opportunities presented by the low carbon economy.
Depending on your business need, our support can enable sustainable business growth by:
- Improving and quantifying your energy and low carbon credentials
- Conducting a resource and sustainability review (waste/energy/water)
- Supporting the development of new efficient or eco-friendly products or services
A pool of multi-disciplinary consultants and engineers that specialise in technology innovation, process design, environmental consultancy and the commercialisation of products and services across the energy and low carbon sectors.
A bespoke piece of consultancy, giving your business a competitive advantage within the growing global energy and low carbon economy. Our support will enable you to:
- Be more competitive by enhancing your environmental profile for both marketing and project tendering activity (environmental information is often required or will make you stand out in proposals)
- Accelerate product or service development having worked with an expert consultant in innovation, the environment or engineering
- Reduce your operating costs by improving your energy and resource use efficiency
*The SEND project (ref. 32R16P00706) is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England 2014 to 2020 European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme, and is available to ERDF eligible companies. The project is also receiving funds from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS).
For more information, please Stopford using the details below: